1 day training program on Introduction to Agile & Scrum
Venue: Bayview Eden Melbourne
|Event Date/Time: Dec 05, 2012 / 8:30 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2012 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
We are gland to announce our upcoming 1 day training program on Introduction to Agile & Scrum in Australia.
| Melbourne: 5th-Dec ’12 | | Brisbane: 6th-Dec ’12 | | Sydney: 7th-Dec ’12 |
Agile and Scrum are allows us to focus on delivering the highest business value in the shortest time. It allows us to rapidly and repeatedly inspect actual working of the product.
Immerse yourself in agile development techniques, technologies and tools, leadership principles, experience and management. Benefit from lessons learned and walk around new ideas. Enjoy a complete learning experience, and take home powerful new skills, ideas and perspectives.
This Training – will help you to understand objectives of Agile & Scrum:
- To practice agile project management practices to allow hyper productive projects and teams.
- To use matured learning concepts and practices to help teams successfully adopt agile methods.
- Remove barriers so that the business drives development.
- Use progressive elaboration via rolling-wave planning instead of single-pass waterfall delivery.
- Teach business stakeholders and the Product Owner how to maximize ROI through Scrum.
- Lead teams towards self-organization via appropriate teams structures and roles, guiding principles, and workplace setup.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and interaction instead of plans and artifacts.
- PMPs: You can receive 8 PDUs for this course & Study materials for future references.
- This training will be prerequisite to attend the next level trainings like PMI-ACP/CSM.
For more details please log on to: www.learningscrum.com
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Business Development Manager
Contact: (305) 290-3747