10th Annual Oncology Update
Organization: Scripps Health
Venue: Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
|Event Date/Time: Jul 13, 2013||End Date/Time: Jul 27, 2013|
- Saturday, July 13, 2013, La Jolla, California
- Saturday, July 27, 2013, San Francisco, California
Scripps Clinic’s Annual Oncology Update is designed to offer clinicians a comprehensive overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies. During this one-day educational course, clinical experts in the fields of hematology and oncology will provide an overview of key findings from practice changing studies and the latest clinical data as presented at the 2013 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited speakers will review exciting and important abstracts presented at the ASCO meeting and discuss their relevance to the clinical oncology practice.Educational Objectives
After attending this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss innovative and practice changing data presented at the 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Assess advances in clinical oncology research.
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches in treating a number of oncologic malignancies.
- Incorporate new, evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice.
- Medical Oncologists
- Gynecological Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
Saturday, July 27, 2013 San Francisco, California Marriott Marquis 55 Fourth Street San Francisco, CA 94103