10th Annual Taft-Hartley Benefit Fund Summit (MIA)
Venue: tropicana hotel and casino s
|Event Date/Time: Feb 10, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (PST)||End Date/Time: Feb 12, 2013 / 3:30 pm - (PST)|
|Registration Date: Feb 11, 2013||Time: 09:00:00 - (PST)|
Join us for Financial Research Associates’ 10th Annual Made in America: Taft-Hartley Benefits Summit, taking place February 10-12, 2013 in Las Vegas. MIA 2013 brings together Trustees, Administrators, Consultants, and various top industry leaders to discuss topical issues regarding pension and investments (TRACK A) and subject matter regarding health and welfare benefits (TRACK B).
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gather with hundreds of the brightest minds in the Taft-Hartley industry and learn from their trials & tribulations
- Overcome the challenges all Trustees/Administrators face in today’s tough economic times
- Learn how Healthcare Reform & the Healthcare Exchanges will affect your plan for years to come
- Uncover hidden and unconventional strategies to cut plan costs
- Discover how to develop an infrastructure for success through wellness programs, plan design, and so much more
- Get useable takeaways on how to improve and protect your funding status
- Find out if should consider outsourcing your CIO – harsh realities
- Dig deeper and truly assess your investment options: alternative investments, transparency and risk
- Get the uncensored, unbiased information you NEED to know from the top minds in the industry
- MIA continues to provide two conferences in one: Take advantage of this unique Taft-Hartley opportunity – Register today and find out why the momentum for this event continues to grow every year!
For more information and to register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.