10th Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Congress and Exhibition for South-East Europe (SEE EE & RE Congress)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2014||End Date/Time: Mar 07, 2014|
South-East Europe is a part of the global green revolution - nearly 300 billion euros will be invested by 2020 in regional energy infrastructure, which will boost the economy by developing all-renewable energies and energy efficiency. Still, the Region lags behind the rest of Europe in EE & RE applying and is in a major need of up-to-date technologies and equipment for this purpose.
Bulgaria has a strategic geographical location which makes it a key European energy hub. In compliance with the Directive 2009/28/EC the National overall target of Bulgaria for share of energy from RE in gross final consumption of energy by 2020 is set to 16%. Two new incentive programmes have been presented by the Bulgarian Government in September 2012 and with the newly launched schemes Energy Renovation of Bulgarian Homes (ERBH) and Energy Efficiency and Green Economy Programme (EEGEP), decisive steps will be taken for reducing the waste of energy nationally.
The EE & RE Congress will bring together for the 10th year in a row all relevant players from the Region: from the energy sector, grid operators and utilities, building industry, finance and state administration. It will emphasize the best environmental practices and will shape the challenges in the energy sector in South-East Europe.
- Targeted at the South-East European market, the exhibition provides participants with a quick market entry opportunity and connects them with new partners.
- Among the exhibitors are Cink Hydro, Costruzioni Nazzareno, Embassy of Argentina, Global Hydro Energy, IRES Bulgaria, Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), JR Trade, Ziehl-Abegg, Astronergy/Chint Solar, Amandus Kahl, Biogest, Nahtec, Heliocentris Academia, etc.
- The Austrian environmental know-how is presented at the Austrian pavilion for the fourth consecutive year.
- Italian Pavilion
- Main Exhibition branches: Energy Efficiency, Bio-, Wind-, Solar-, and Hydro Energy, Waste-to-Energy, e-mobility, etc.
- Keynote speakers from the European Commission – DG Energy, Buildings Performance Institute Europe, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, European Renewable Energies Federation, Bulgarian Green Building Council, European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings, etc.
- Comprehensive program with main sessions: Building Integrated Photovoltaics, Smart Buildings and SE European potential for agricultural, landfill & wastewater biogas.
Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies in Different Industry Branches:
- Power Engineering
- Chemical Sector
- charging systems, batteries, hybrid vehicles
- Energy Saving Technologies for Lighting
- Thermal Pumps
ENERGY EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION
- Low Energy Buildings
- Passive House
- Sound and Heat Insulation
- Walls, doors and roofing
RENEWABLE ENERGY AND RELATED SYSTEMS
- Biogas Plant Construction;
- Wood Chip Machines;
- Pellet Boilers & ovens;
- Geothermal energy
- Hydro energy
- Solar thermal energy
- Solar PV
- Wind energy
- E- Mobility: e-cars, e-bikes,
- Energy and Resource Recovery (W2E)
- Energy Storage technologies and devices
- BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics)
- Business Consulting
- District Heating
- Education and Training
- Emission trade
- Energy Certification
- Project Investing
- Specialized software
- Retrofiting of buildings