11th Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference (AARM13)
Organization: Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
|Event Date/Time: Oct 03, 2013 / 8:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2013 / 11:15 am - (PST)|
The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine is proud to announce 11th Annual Restorative Medicine Conference. Register now!
This year's topic is Evidence-Based Clinical Skills for Innovative Nutritional and Botanical Treatments for Inflammatory Disorders.
By popular demand, the AARM13 conference is returning to sunny San Diego, CA at the Hyatt Mission Bay Resort and Spa.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Conference track on inflammatory states and treatments by Tieraona Low Dog MD.
- Hormone therapy experts Jonathan Wright MD, David Brownstein MD, Neil Rouzier MD, and Jorge Flechas MD.
- Naturopathic and herbal experts Joe Pizzorno ND, Jill Stansbury ND, Eugene Zamperion ND and David Winston.
- Topics such as thyroid disorders, inflammation, herbalism, BHRT, iodine and many more!
You can even get training to be Certified in Restorative Medicine by Michael Friedman ND, Denis Wilson MD and others right at the conference.
Act fast: this event sold out last year, and this year’s schedule is even better. Register now or be left out.
Karan Baucom, MD, OB/GYN, AARM Board Chairman
Kim Bretz, ND
David Brownstein, MD
Jorge Flechas, MD, MPH
Paul R. Fleischman, MD
Michael Friedman, ND
Tieraona Low Dog, MD
Tabatha Parker, ND
Joseph Pizzorno, ND
Tedde M. Rinker, DO
Neal Rouzier, MD
William Shaw Ph.D.
Jillian Stansbury, CMA, BS, ND
Denis Wilson, MD
David Winston, RH (AHG)
Jonathan Wright, MD
John Woytowicz MD
Eugene R. Zampieron, ND, MH, RH(AHG)
Full Conference, Thurs-Sun (22.75 CME hrs) $850
Full Weekend, Fri-Sun (15 CME hrs) $595
Weekend, Sat-Sun (7.75 CME hrs) $295
Weekday, Thur-Fri (15 CME hrs) $595
Thursday (Certification Day*) (7.5 CME hrs) $295
Friday (7.25 CME hrs) $295
*Certification in Restorative Medicine classes will be held on Thursday only.
AARM members receive additional 15% off all rates ($100 off full conference early rate!). Members received an email with discount coupon code to use apply discount. Membership is only $200 to save $100 on registration and many other benefits.
Call us at 866-962-2276 or email conference @restorativemedicine.org for more information.
- Sub-laboratory Hypothyroidism, Low Body Temperature, and the empirical use of T3
- The Clinical Use of Bioidentical Hormones
- Thyrotropin and its Relationship to Inflammation and Core Body Temperature
- Modulating Male and Female Steroid Pathways
- Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It
- Male BHRT: Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment
- Male Health and Erectile Dysfunction
- Dosing of Triiodothyronine (T3)
- Role of Adrenal Hormones in Treating Fatigue
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disease from an Immune and Inflammation Perspective
- Modifying the Neuroendocrine System
- Integrating Botanical and Nutritional Supplements in Endocrinology in Adrenal and Thyroid Function
- Does Iodine Cause/Worsen or Treat/Improve Autoimmune Thyroid Illness
- Diet-induced Acidosis as a Causative Factor in Chronic Disease and Inflammation
- Inflammation: The Fuel that Fires Chronic Disease
- Research Review on Hormone Therapies
- Putting Out the Fire: The Basics
- Fire in the Belly: Addressing GI Inflammation
- Role of Organic Acids in Chronic Diseases and Inflammation
- Getting to the “Heart” of Inflammation
- Integrating Nutrition and Botanical Supplements in Balancing Inflammation”
- The Fire Within: The Mind-Body Connection
- Glutathione in the Treatment of Inflammation
- Andropause: exploring Botanicals, Nutrients and other interventions for the aging male
- Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Adaptogens, Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief
- Nutritional Treatment of the Inflammatory Attacks of Multiple Sclerosis
- Understanding and Treating the Underlying Causes of Autoimmune Disease
- Clinical Pearls in Women’s Health – Nutritional and Botanical Approaches to Common Inflammatory and Hormonal Conditions
- Probiotics and Microbes on Inflammation
- Medical Uses of Marijuana for Pain and Inflammation
- The Sense of Wonder and its Application to Healing