12th Annual Oil Sands Symposium
Organization: CI Energy Group
|Event Date/Time: Dec 04, 2013||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2013|
There has never been a more exciting time for the Canadian oil sands industry as output continues to grow, new transportation routes are proposed and export opportunities develop.
CI Energy Group’s 12th Annual Oil Sands Symposium will help you respond to these critical issues and overcome the obstacles head on. This event will equip you with the most current operational, economic and technical strategies, provide you with regulatory updates and ultimately help you succeed in this rapidly changing environment.
Stay ahead of your competitors by attending in-depth sessions, expert panels and informative workshops to ensure your organization is prepared to capitalize on new opportunities. This year’s program will include:
- Insights into global energy market trends to help your business access lucrative markets
- Case studies from leading oil sands producers on driving efficiencies, lowering production costs and increasing environmental performance
- How producers can work with international partners to develop strategic relationships for export and development
- Updates on the status of key transportation infrastructure projects to aid your access to market strategy
- How to secure access to capital while ensuring compliance with foreign direct investment regulations
- Explore viable solutions for skilled labour shortages
- Understand the project approval process from the new Alberta Energy Regulator
Plus! To better equip your oil sands strategy, don’t forget to add to your experience by attending the interactive workshops:
A - Managing your Organization’s Image and Communications During a Crisis – An Executive’s Guide to Successful Decision Making B - An In-Depth Guide to Successfully Navigating the Approvals Process Under the New Alberta Energy Regulator
Register today for this unique opportunity – a must attend for anyone looking to shake hands and rub shoulders with the ‘who’s who’ of Canada’s oil sands industry!