13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit
Organization: International Quality & Productivity Center
Venue: Hotel Sax Chicago
|Event Date/Time: May 13, 2013||End Date/Time: May 16, 2013|
IQPC & SSON’s HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is back! The 13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is taking place May 13-16, 2013 in Chicago and it is the community’s most trusted event for peer-to-peer sharing.
Our last summit in October was our largest in event history with over 200 HR & Shared Services professionals in attendance. Over the last 2 years attendance grew by a staggering 173% making it the fastest growing HR Shared Services event in North America! With 98% of the attendees from corporate practitioners, this is truly an industry must-attend.
What to expect in May 2013?
- Two Breakout Track Sessions
- Track A: Planning & Implementation HRSS
- Designed specifically to cater towards the challenges, benchmarks and solutions for shared services executives currently transitioning into a HR Shared Services Model.
- Track B: Continuous Improvement & Globalization
- Explores obstacles, emerging trends, and best practices associated with mature and international HR shared service operations.
- All day Site Tour – details TBD
- Free access to HRIQ and exclusive content pertaining to your HR shared services needs
New This Year
- You asked, we delivered! This year we’re adding new opportunities for targeted networking based on company size and service center maturity level:
- Brain Weaves – brainstorming sessions where attendees present their most pressing challenges and discuss potential solutions with like minded peers
- Master Classes instead of Workshops
- The opportunity to meet and learn from other executives during networking luncheon grouped by company size
- Award ceremony luncheon with the Outsourcing Institute