13th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology - CEST2013 (CEST2013)
Organization: Global Network for Environmental Science and Technology
Venue: Divani Caravel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 05, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 07, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 01, 2012|
The International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology is one of the worldwide leading environmental conferences. This biennial conference brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, managers and other professionals in order to address and discuss emerging environmental issues. The conference is supported by the multi-disciplinary Global NEST (Network of Environmental Science and Technology); an international scientific movement that has been successfully developing for the last 24 years with members from more than 60 countries. Global NEST is an international scientific movement focusing on innovative environmental issues.
The success of this conference reflects the critical environmental topics that are discussed as well as the quality of the presented papers. All the papers that are selected undergo a review process. As an outcome of the improving quality of the papers in previous conferences, the proceedings of the 7th up to the 12th CEST have been included in databases, such as Science Citation Index (ISI) and SRCosmos.
- Clean energy and sustainability
- Climate and air pollution
- Climate change and environmental dynamics
- Drought and water scarcity
- Ecology and ecosystems management
- Emerging pollutants
- Environmental impacts of nanotechnology
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Health and environment
- New water treatment materials and their application
- Nutrient management in water course
- Solid waste management
- Wastewater and sludge treatment
- Water resources and river basin management
- Water quality
- Water treatment and reclamation
Venue: CEST2013 will be held at Hotel Divani Caravel in Athens. The venue is in easy walking distance from a range of sights of Athens historic city. Located next to Constitution square, just a short walk from all major cultural points such as museums, galleries, theatres.