13th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference 2013
Organization: RADANAL Ltd.
|Event Date/Time: Aug 26, 2013 / 10:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Aug 29, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 30, 2013||Time: 16:00:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 15, 2013||Time: 16:00:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
On behalf of the 13th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference 2013 - INDC 2013 - we cordially invite you to participate in this scientific conference which will be held at the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc, Czech Republic from August 26th to August 29th, 2013.
The mission of INDC is to increase our understanding of the effects of nutrition on human health, physical and mental fitness.
To achieve this goal, we need to gain a better insight into bioactive compounds in food, their absorption and metabolism, while taking into account the genetic and metabolic uniqueness of individuals.
This requires very sophisticated analytical methods to provide enough information about the food we eat. Importantly, the same instrumentation used in food analysis can be also used in clinical diagnostics. Thus instrumental analytical chemistry is a link between nutrition and diagnostics.
· Novel trends in food processing and diagnostics (nanotechnology, etc.)
· Food safety
· Food microbiology (including antibiotic resistance)
· Functional foods
· Food supplements
· Phytochemicals and natural antioxidants
· Nutrition and health
· Foodborne diseases
· Food chain and gut ecology
· Nutrition and development of immunity
· Nutrition and microbiota
· Nutrition related diseases
· Nutrition and clinical diagnostics
· Bringing together Biochemistry and Diagnostics
· Targeted Nutritional Therapy
· Nutrition for sportsmen, nutrition supplements
· To drink or not to drink wine
· Beer and Health - Beer in a healthy diet, Why to drink Czech beer
· Polyphenols and health
· Chemistry in the human body
· Oxidative metabolism
· Phytoestrogens, isoflavones
· Probiotics and human health
· What to eat or not to eat to prevent cancer
· What to eat for weight control
· Analytical methods for analysis of biological materials
· Pediatric aspects of nutrition
· Vitamin D