16th Annual Immunogenicity for Biotherapeutics
Venue: Hyatt Regency Reston
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2015||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2015|
As the longest and most comprehensive event on predicting and de-risking immune responses from concept to product, the 16th annualImmunogenicity for Biotherapeutics event delivers key insights and case studies to remove the uncertainty surrounding immune response prediction and minimization. With strategies to overcome immunogenicity challenges from pre-clinical and development all the way through post-clinical stages, this event is a "can't miss" to create reliable, predictable, and worthwhile tests to improve biologic safety.
Key Benefits Include:
- Exclusive access to senior FDA and industry experts, offering unmatched state-of-the-art insight from both technical and regulatory perspectives.
- Strategies and case studies to help understand, anticipate, and mitigate the risks of immunogenicity from concept to product
- Create and capitalize on the most advanced transgenic animal models to get the best grasp on predicting immunogenicity
- Identify the must-have features of molecular design to minimize or eliminate epitopes
- Adapt your skills to the unique features of newly-developed varieties of biomolecules, including biosimilars, nanomedicines, bispecifics and antibody-drug conjugates
- Insights from industry thought leaders on managing and reducing off-target toxicity concerns with antibody-drug conjugates and other protein therapeutics
- Updates on higher-order structure techniques and assessment to improve the safety of therapeutic candidates