18th Annual Canadian Ag & Food Outlook Conference (CdnAgFoodOutlook2014)
Organization: Informa Economics, Inc.
Venue: Sheraton Cavalier Calgary
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2014 / 7:00 am - (MST)||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2014 / 12:00 pm - (MST)|
18th Annual Canadian Agriculture and Food Conference
Dec 4 - 5, 2014
IADI Risk Management Training
Dec 3, 2014
Make your plans now to attend the Annual Canadian Agriculture and Food Conference. Attendees will gain insight into the supply/demand and external factors affecting crops and livestock for the 2014/15 crop year.
Informa Economics, Inc. industry experts will cover a wide array of topics, including the outlook for agricultural commodities, logistics and government policy. Guest speakers will include industry experts speaking on transportation/logistics and land values.
On Dec 3, 2014, Informa Economics' IADI will offer Risk Management Training for those needing to manage their price risk; farmers, grain merchants, processors and more.
Informa Economics, Inc. is a world leader in broad-based domestic and international agricultural and commodity/product market research, analysis, evaluation and consulting.
So whether you are sell inputs or services to the farm sector, farm, merchandise or process grain, are in government, or want to invest in the agriculture sector, and want/need to network with those in sector, this is the conference for you.
Informa Economics Speakers:
- Bruce A. Scherr, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Office, Emeritus
- Roger Bernard, Analyst, Policy
- Rob Westmoreland, Executive Vice President
- Chris Ferris, Senior Grains Analyst, Canada
- Nicolas Hoyt, Vice President
- Ken A. Eriksen, Senior Vice President, Transportation, Industrials and Energy Services
- Rick Andersen, Executive Vice President
- Don Hoover, President Serecon
- more to be announced.