18th Asia Upstream Conference 2013
Venue: Goodwood Park Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 02, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 04, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Oct 04, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 29, 2013|
Asia’s oil and gas game moves into new territories
SINGAPORE – With new bid rounds and open acreage in many countries, shale gas exploration in China and Australia and emerging opportunities, Asia’s upstream oil and gas market is opening new frontiers, offering new business opportunities for the growing number of independents in Asia and expanding state oil companies.
At our 18th Asia Oil Week 2013 in Singapore, a landmark event for Asia’s exploration industry, keynote speakers from all over the world and senior executives from super-majors, independents, government and national oil companies gather to interface, network and negotiate deals. They will discuss Asia’s emerging frontiers and upstream potential over an intensive three-day programme based on key issues like upstream ventures, government policies and acreage opportunities, commercialisation, risks and investments, new frontier potential in shale gas/oil and CBM-CSM, Australian companies in Asia’s upstream market and Asia’s oil risks/threats and hydrocarbon future.
- The 21st Asia Petroleum Strategy Briefing, the longest running Strategy Briefing held in Asia, preceds the conference. It is presented by Dr Duncan Clarke, Chairman & CEO of Global Pacific & Partners, takes place Wednesday 2nd October 2013
- The 18th Asia Upstream 2013 Conference takes place Thursday 3rd October - Friday 4th October.
“Asia’s oil and gas game is moving into new territories, with established producer countries and corporate players eyeing new strategies, and re-discovered frontiers across this vast region, from Pakistan to New Zealand,” adding … “Independents have opened new plays and state oil companies have shaped global strategies, while licensing agencies and Ministries seek more exploration dollars.”
22nd Asia Petroleum Strategy Briefing, 2 October 2013
Prior to the conference, we will celebrate our 21st Asia Petroleum: Strategy Briefing 2012, the longest-running strategy briefing held in Asia, and even worldwide, in the global upstream industry. This Briefing provides an in-depth examination of the competitive upstream oil and gas-LNG strategies in Asian exploration and development with diagnosis of portfolios held by Corporate Oil, Governments and National Oil Companies. It tracks competitors and players across Southeast Asia, Australasia-PNG, China, Sub-Continent (India, Nepal,Pakistan, Bangladesh), and in old/new frontiers around Asia (Timor Leste, Sri Lanka, Sakhalin).
This unique Annual Strategy Briefing: provides an intensive and interactive forum, with Delegates provided access online to Presentations (750 images), and a seasoned diagnosis based on 30 years upstream Advisory Pratice.
There are several key reasons for delegates to attend our Strategy Briefing, as follows:
- Strategy Briefings are highly intensive, with unique Presentations made on corporate and government strategy by Dr Duncan Clarke (Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners) providing 8 hrs of insights and commentary - Duncan Clarke is widely published inside the world oil and gas industry and is the author of well-known books:
- Strategy Briefings are based on 30 years upstream in-depth knowledge and experience on corporate strategy, with special insider understanding of the world industry, national oil companies, and key issues, so offering rich insight on the upstream world.
- Strategy Briefing include unique slides/images on key themes, and Delegates access these Presentations online from www.petro21.com for download.
- You meet Peers and Delegates prior to the Conference in an intimate setting, with lunch, networking and cocktails - so enabling better access to participants during the Conference itself.
- Our Strategy Briefings are one-of-a-kind, and the only type of such regular and annual Strategy Brefings done worldwide. Over 3,500 clients have attended briefings by Duncan Clarke over the last two decades plus, a unique track record in the industry, and as these are done in and on Africa, Asia, Latin America, MidEast, National Oil Companies and the World Oil Future, this brings unique global perspective to each Strategy Briefing.
Right of Admission Reserved, by Global Pacific & Partners. No Press
- 22nd Asia Petroleum Strategy Briefing
- 18th Asia Upstream Conference