19th Africa Oil Week (MENA)
Venue: BMW Theatre Pavilion
|Event Date/Time: Oct 29, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 02, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 22, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 01, 2012|
Over 900 Delegates attended our event last month (November, 2011), with 80 Presentations made during the Week, Ministers and Government Delegations in attendance and many State/ National Oil Company players on the Program and with a record number of Exhibitions.
With the exceptional feedback and appreciation received for this yearÂ¹s event, we plan to continue developing further the Program for 2012 in its quality, depth and scope - retaining the MeetingÂ¹s reputation as one of the top world-class Conferences in the global Calendar. We recommend early bookings/confirmations for all Sponsors and Exhibitors (many stands are already confirmed) and for earliest registrations as delegates to the different events across the Week, for which we would like to highlight some forthcoming features:
* 12th Scramble for Africa Â which will in 2012 also provide DelegateÂ¹s gratis access to our reshaped Africa Databank, in addition to Duncan ClarkeÂ¹s Presentations, and is followed by the Conrad Gerber Award Cocktail Reception, making it the must-attend event to keep abreast of the fast-moving competitive game in Africa.
* 47th PetroAfricanus Dinner Â with Guest Speaker, plus the PetroAfricanus Annual Award Presentation for 2012, held on behalf of our PetroAfricanus Patron/Corporate Members, as the most successful Dinner Club in the industry worldwide/Africa, which has hosted over 4,000 Guests to date.
* 9th Africa Independents Forum Â now unrivalled as the most important meeting on and/or for AfricaÂ¹s Independents worldwide, with the best networking and deal flow potential, with 20-plus Speakers expected on the day.
* 19th Africa Upstream Â with the presence of AfricaÂ¹s crÃ¨me-de-la-crÃ¨me in the exploration/development and oil/gas-LNG business, and an expected 45-plus Speakers, Keynote and Guest Presentations, from AfricaÂ¹s Governments, National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies and Corporate Players across the value chain and now shaping the landscapes in AfricaÂ¹s oil and gas Â including the Global Pacific & PartnersÂ¹ Annual "Big Five" Board Awards for Year-2012.
* Corporate Sponsors: with multiple options (including for 2012: Lead Sponsor, plus Titanium, Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze Sponsors) providing world-class branding, marketing and corporate exposure worldwide, and intensively across Africa, though our global/Africa networks, proprietary management databases, suite of Weekly-Daily Africa-dedicated Oil/Gas-Energy online Newsletters, plus targeted promotion for Sponsors at the meeting and with additional global branding via over 100 Publications and online Media with selective citation in top industry Journals in Africa and elsewhere.
* Exhibition: providing 66 Stands for companies and Government institutions to market their selected acreage, farm-ins/outs, assets and new venture opportunities through an intensive and intimate 4-days exposure to the leading decision-makers in AfricaÂ¹s oil/gas and unconventionals/energy game.
* Corporate ShowCase: which offers unique/selective opportunities, in pre-determined time-slots over 4-days, for companies/institutions to make Corporate Presentations on their own interests in a Private Meeting Room, with Agenda widely advertised and marketed pre-Conference and at the Meeting.
* Social Functions: as always, our Monday-to-Friday, wall-to-wall, Five-Star collage of inclusive Luncheons, Dinners, Cocktail Receptions on each day, with Predator Tank Ice-Breaker, Champagne Breakfast, Safari Tent Braai/s (Tuesday-Friday), and the End-of- Week Traditional Braai on the Waterfront edge, all featuring best Cape cuisine and fine South African wines, including the outstanding Nautilus Boat Cocktail Reception held in the Waterfront Harbour.
* Networking Africa: unrivalled and without question, the best business interfaces for networking and business potential, with exceptional quality opportunities for meeting speakers, delegates, colleagues and contacts in/on or for Africa anywhere, at any time, with the largest and highest-level peer group assembled each year in Africa of senior oil and gas executives, deal-makers, financiers and State Officials.