19th Annual Provincial & Municipal Government Liability
Organization: The Canadian Institute
|Event Date/Time: Feb 05, 2013||End Date/Time: Feb 05, 2013|
Get the tools you need from leading practitioners and industry experts to defend against claims, reduce your economic losses and limit your exposure to liability.
With slashed budgets, inadequate resources and heavier workloads, it is more critical than ever that you get the latest information you need to limit liability and reduce your risks of exposure to costly lawsuits.
Be prepared to respond effectively to critical liability issues by getting the most comprehensive coverage, all in just one day.
This conference is your “one-stop” venue to meet your needs of getting up-to-date on the core issues.
Learn how to:
- Meet the demands in road and highway liability
- Successfully forge a defense against negligent inspections claims
- Protect against breach of privacy and information loss claims
- Mitigate the risks of environmental liability
- Limit claims against police officers
- Reduce the risks of exposure to joint and several liability claims