19th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine
Organization: Age Management Medicine Group
|Event Date/Time: Nov 05, 2015 / 8:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Nov 08, 2015 / 3:00 pm - (PST)|
Our high-value conference delivers four exceptional days immersed in trending topics, emerging science, interactive panel discussions, challenging presentations and advanced clinical applications so you can add this leading specialty immediately to your existing practice—and learn how to become certified in age management medicine.
- Hormone Modulation for the Age Management Clinician
- Advanced Case Studies and Discussion in Age Management Medicine.
- Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician
- Cardiovascular Health
- Precision Medicine
- Disorders of Aging
- Molecular Hydrogen
- Nutritional Evaluation Protocols
- The Practical Deployment of Precision Medicine presented by Robert J. Hariri, M.D., Ph.D.
- Matching the Spectrum of Therapeutic Response to the Spectrum of Cellular Heterogeneity in Cancer – How Cutting-Edge Technologies for the Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) are Generating Novel Insights for Therapy Selection and Resistance Monitoring presented by Murali Prahalad, Ph.D.
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation in 2015: Why Age Matters presented by Win-Kuang Shen, M.D.