1st Conference of Applied Modern Languages, Bucharest, Romania
|Event Date/Time: May 16, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 17, 2014 / 12:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 30, 2014||Time: 01:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 10, 2014||Time: 01:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
Lumina - The University of South-East Europe invites academicians to submit articles and posters for the 1st Conference of Applied Modern Languages.
Main theme for this year is "Contemporary Dynamics of Languages and Cultures". Several other sub-themes are listed in the conference themes section.
We offer several great opportunities for the participants:
- Papers and presentations can be in English, French, Romanian and Turkish.
- All individual presentations will be finished on Friday, May 16 2014.
- Saturday morning is reserved for workshops with the key-note speakers. Additional certificates are given for the attendees.
- Proceedings books includes full version of all presented articles. (pdf)
- All accepted articles will be published in the special edition of Journal of Applied Modern Languages in September.
- Selected articles will be published by Cambridge Publishing House.
- An all inclusive Bucharest city-tour is provided with a very reasonable price. Please check the information on the Bucharest Tour page.
- Lunch and dinner is included in the conference fee.
- Accommodation is provided by the conference partner Rinhotels with 50% discount of regular prices.
- 50% discount is given for all MA and PhD students. ( They are required to provide proof of eligibility)
- 50% discount is given for the partner universities.