1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COOPERATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION WITHIN THE EURASIAN UNIVERSITIES UN
Venue: ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY
|Event Date/Time: May 09, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 10, 2013 / 5:30 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
The main objective of the conference is to bring the representatives of national authorities/bodies responsible for/or related to higher education and research as well as those of higher education institutions from Eurasian Countries and Turkey in order to review, discuss and exchange information regarding the recent developments and trends in higher education in the region and the rest of the world as well as to explore opportunities to promote further cooperation in Higher Education among the member universities and, hence, the countries.
The conference welcomes the representatives and/or experts of;
- The national authorities responsible for higher education such as ministries, higher education councils, etc.
- Presidents, rectors and representatives of members of EURAS Universities
- The national bodies related to higher education such as quality assurance agencies, recognition bodies, qualification authorities, etc.
- Representatives of higher education institutions and research centers such as rectors, vice rectors, deans, directors, etc.
- Students Representatives of EURAS member universities and
- Invited speakers from the countries involved and/or international organizations such as the Council of Europe, European Commission, Bologna Working Groups, etc.
Maria Helena Nazare
President, European University Association
Associate Vice President
Porf. Azerbaijan National Academy of Science
Technical University of Gabrovo
Moscow Open State University
İlliria University of Kosovo
Mohammed H. Al-Afifi
University College of Applied Science
Business School Notenboom
Dmitriy Cantemir Christian University
Institute of Management, Business and Law
UYEP Project Team Leader
President of ENQA
Erasmus Program Coordinator, Turkish National Agency