2013 Conference of Montreal
Organization: International Economic Forum of the Americas
Venue: Hilton Montreal Bonaventure
|Event Date/Time: Jun 10, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jun 13, 2013 / 2:00 pm - (EST)|
Join us for the 19th Annual Conference of Montreal. This year’s conference will welcome more than 3000 participants and some 150 speakers from over 50 countries worldwide.
Please complete an online application at forum-americas.org/montreal to confirm your attendance.
Themes for the 2013 Conference of Montreal include:
Economy, Finance, Energy, Health, Innovation & International Trade.
- Daniel Doctoroff, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bloomberg L. P.
- Gerard Lopez, Founding Partner, The Genii Group; Chairman, Genii Capital; and Founding Managing Partner, Mangrove Capital Partners
- Angel Gurría, Secretary General, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Jim Yong Kim, President, The World Bank
- Sir David Walker, Chairman, Barclays
- Christopher Viehbacher, Chief Executive Officer, Sanofi
- Gérard Mestrallet, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, GDF SUEZ
- Jean-Claude Trichet, Honorary Governor, Bank of France, Former Chairman, European Central Bank, Chairman, Group of Thirty,
- Mohammad A. Al-Ali, Senior Vice President, Finance, Saudi Aramco
- Haruhiko Kuroda, President, Asian Development Bank (ADB)