2013 IAITL Legal Conference Series (IAITL)
Venue: Assumption University
|Event Date/Time: Nov 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 01, 2013|
The 8th International Conference on Legal, Security, and Privacy Issues in IT Law (LSPI), 7th International Law and Trade Conference, 4th International Private Law Conference and the 3rd International Public Law Conference will be held in Bangkok, Thailand under the auspices of the International Association of IT Lawyers, an organization devoted to promoting research and development in the field of Law and with members throughout the world.
The IAITL - organised Conference series is the first international conference of its kind, gathering experts from academia, government and industry to discuss key legal issues related to Legal, Security and Privacy Issues in IT, Private and Public Law and the intersection between economics and law.
This is the only Conference where:
- All papers are blind reviewed by 2-3 experts and the result of the reviews are given within a week;
- All papers are edited to ensure quality before book publication;
- All papers are also published in top international journals after a second round of editing;
- Authors participate in panel sessions, aside from giving an individual presentation;
- Policy debates and workshops are conducted and the Conclusions are published in top journals;
- Social and entertainment events are organized every night;
- Buffet meals are provided;
- University Partnership Agreements and Exchanges are forged and;
- Cooperation and projects are organized and developed
This conference was first held in May 2006 in Hamburg, Germany and it generated significant international participation from a broad spectrum of academics, government officials, lawyers, judges and industry representatives interested in information technology law and policy. Since then, we have been in Copenhagen, Istanbul, Beijing, New York, Prague, Malta, Barcelona, Nicosia and more recently Athens.
Wilaiporn Chetanachan, Director of Corporate Technology Office of SCG
Rev. Bancha Saenghiran, President of Assumption University of Thailand