2013 Innovation in Public Finance (IPF) International Conference (2013 IPF Conference)
Organization: Politecnico di Milano
|Event Date/Time: Jun 17, 2013 / 9:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 19, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 31, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 30, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
The 2013 IPF Conference is seeking papers that explore innovative public finance addressing PPP or Project Finance issues.
The topics include (but are not limited to):
- Definition, classification and diffusion of PPPs and Project Finance
- Best practice and state of the art PPP models
- Performance indicators for PPPs and Project Finance
- Valuation and evaluation models and methods for PPPs and Project Finance
- Governance of PPPs
- Risk identification, classification and assessment models and methods for PPPs
- Risk allocation / risk sharing within PPPs
- Risk Management in Project Finance / Large and complex projects
- Concession periods for PPPs
- Critical success factors (CSF) for PPPs
- Project bonds (diffusion, characteristics, rating, etc.)
- Recovery of money from overcharged PPPs
- Early termination of PPP contracts
- Enabling fields for PPPs
- Inverse versus top-down PPPs and other infrastructure projects
- Innovative partnership models
- Infrastructure funding and financing
- Financial guarantees in Project Finance
Submit electronically an extended abstract (maximum 2 pages) or outline for your proposed paper by 31 January 2013 by e-mail to:
An email response confirming your abstract has been received will be sent within three days of receipt.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by a review group to determine their suitability for the Conference.
Authors will receive an email notifying the results of the review process within 15 February 2013.
Subject to acceptance of abstracts, full papers must be submitted no later than May 10th, 2013.
The conference proceedings will be published in an edited book with ISBN number.