2013 LCA [avniR] Conference
Venue: Lille Grand Palais
|Event Date/Time: Nov 04, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 05, 2013 / 7:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 15, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 15, 2013|
The 3rd [avniR] LCA in business Conference will also be a showcase for academic work on applying Life Cycle Assessment.
Posters will be on display throughout the 2 days presenting work related to research, expertise, studies or teaching methods presenting a problematic including Life Cycle Assessment of a product, a process, a service or a supply chain.
The papers will be published in a full document given to all participants of the conference.
KEY THEMES include (but are not limited to):
- Examples of practical application of life cycle thinking to demonstrate its value (economic or other), particularly in SMEs, public policy and business sectors
- New tools for eco-design, environmental labeling and LCA
- LCA and new business models: cradle to cradle, servicizing, circular economy, etc.
- Challenges and new developments in databases
- Developments in LCA methodology (input/output, consequential LCA, new indicators, uncertainty, etc.)
- Social and sustainable LCA
- Resource and supply chain issuesThe 3rd [avniR] LCA in business Conference will also be a showcase for academic work on applying Life Cycle Assessment.