2014 National Conference on School Discipline (SDC)
Organization: Developmental Resources Inc.
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2014 / 8:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Jul 02, 2014 / 4:00 pm - (CST)|
|Registration Date: Jun 30, 2014|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 29, 2014|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 01, 2014|
This event will be a must-attend gathering for administrators, teachers, social workers and counselors focused on improving academic performance by applying the most current innovations and research to the arena of behavior intervention and classroom management.
This conference samples a variety of approaches. Attendees will also benefit from complimentary access to the National Conference on Girl Bullying, which will be co-located at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare (Rosemont).
Featured Topics Include:
- Legal Issues in School Discipline
- High-Tech Tools for Discipline
- Positive-Behavior Interventions
- Handling Challenging Discipline Moments
- Prevention Practices and Tips
- The "Best" Advice for New Educators
- What Needs to Change in Traditional Discipline Approaches
- The Most Common Mistakes Teachers Make with "Classroom Control"
- Critical Strategies for School Administrators
- Critical Role of the School Counselor or Social Worker in School Discipline
- Dispelling the Most Common Myths about "Classroom Management"
- Helping Teachers With Highly Challenging Classrooms "Thrive"
- Expanded breaks targeted to increase exhibit traffic
- High buyer-to-exhibitor ratio
- Company listing and 50-word description in the conference program
- One complimentary conference registration ($400 value)
- Link to your company website
EXHIBIT TABLES $700 / table addt'l tables - $600
TAKE-ONE TABLE $250 / table (located in exhibit hall)
TOTEBAG INSERT $250 / insert