2016 Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference (Mid-Sized Conf) (Mid-Sized Conf)
Venue: The Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2016 / 10:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2016 / 1:00 pm - (CST)|
|Registration Date: Jun 07, 2016||Time: 17:00:00 - (CST)|
|Early Registration Date: May 06, 2016||Time: 17:00:00 - (CST)|
Make plans now to attend the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 14-17, 2016 at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, where you will find the information you need to better manage your current benefits lineup and devise a game plan for the future. Industry experts highlight today’s hottest topics and provide direction for staying in compliance so you can return to your company armed with the tools you need.
With a customizable agenda offering 45+ workshops, case studies and a professional development experience 99% of your peers would recommend to a colleague, where better to get up-to-date information on today’s evolving benefits environment?
The solution-focused agenda gives you:
- A special workshop dedicated to the DOL’s new fiduciary ruling
- Answers to your benefit plan management questions and concerns in one place with 45+ workshops covering both retirement and healthcare topics
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including Fiduciary Obligations Under ERISA and Self-Funding Workshop: Basic Concepts Through Advanced Strategies
- Direct access to experts on today’s hottest topics such as Rx spending, fiduciary responsibility, cost containment, retirement plan fees, regulatory and legal issues, the ACA, market volatility, retirement income options, the Cadillac tax and more
- Reviews of the latest legal issues as well as compliance updates from the DOL and top ERISA attorneys
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions full of research-based, actionable information that you can use when you return to the office to keep your plans on track
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, retirement plan options, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, top benefits attorneys and representatives from the DOL
- Continuing education credits available through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to practitioners, providing an exceptional professional development experience
Scott A. Coopersmith, Transamerica Retirement Solutions, Game Changers: Inspiring Your Employees in a Pursuit of Retirement Readiness
Gerald W. Frye, The Benefit Services Group, Inc., Old Way, New Way—Politics and the Future of the Affordable Care Act
Diann Howland, American Benefits Council, Washington Legislative Update in the 2016 Presidential Election Year
Scott Colangelo, Qualified Plan Advisors, Building the Perfect Retirement Plan
David Grossman, The Grossman Group, Step Up to the Plate With High Performance Leadership—sponsored by Healthscope Benefits, Inc.