2nd Advanced China Summit on Mergers & Acquisitions
Organization: American Conference Institute
|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2013|
Unparalleled Networking and Benchmarking Opportunities at China’s Premier M&A Forum. An International Faculty of Senior-Level Executives Who Will Provide FDI Insights You Can’t Get Anywhere Else. No Other M&A Conference Will Provide as Much Value. American Conference Institute and C5 Group are delighted to announce the 2nd Advanced China Summit on Mergers & Acquisitions, November 12-13, 2013 in Shanghai.Back by popular demand, and with a completely updated 2013 agenda and exclusive global speakers, ACI’s 2nd Advanced China Summit on Mergers & Acquisitions will once again bring together an exceptional faculty of top legal and business executives, who will provide the most up-to-date review of complex issues that arise in M&A deals in China.
Meet the Key Industry Players in This Area!ACI’s M&A conference is attended by senior attorneys, business development directors, CFOs and tax directors from leading multinational companies across industries such as pharmaceutical, consumer goods, high technology, energy, manufacturing, real estate, financial services. Expert speakers will discuss the latest deal-making trends, investment opportunities, and strategies for mitigating risks and liabilities in the target companies. You are virtually guaranteed to gain insight on the specific challenges affecting your company, transactions and industry.
Insights from Recognized M&A Legal ExpertsThere are a very limited number of attorneys and company executives, who can call themselves truly experienced China M&A experts. Our event will feature the highest concentration of these experts of any M&A conference. Expert speakers were selected based on the recent deals that they managed in the past 12 months.
Superior Program Based On in-Depth Industry Research! ACI dedicates more than six months of solid research into producing every M&A conference. This means that you benefit from original, innovative and highly relevant content rather than recycled presentations. We believe that high-level attendees demand a high-level program.
Dedicated CLE, CPE and CPD Team!ACI and C5 Group are the only CLE, CPE and CPD credit providers for this M&A conference in China. ACI/C5 has had the pleasure of welcoming the China M&A Community for the largest conference of its kind in China. The is the event that in-house counsel, business executives, and senior attorneys, CFOs and tax directors rely on for insightful, comprehensive and practical guidance on critical China M&A issues.
Advanced Panel Topics Developed Based on In-Depth Research with Deal Makers on the Ground.
- The conference features advanced panel discussions on the topics that matter the most to the success of your transactions, including:
- The China M&A and Investment Climate Today: What We Can Learn from the Latest High Profile Deals and How Investors Should Proactively Manage Their M&A Strategy
- Detecting and Managing Fraud and Corruption Risks in M&A: How to Reduce FCPA, UK-Bribery Act and China Commercial Bribery Risks
- Ensuring a Successful Exit: How to Dispose of Chinese Entities, When the Merger Doesn’t Meet Your Expectations
- Minimizing Risk When Buying Out Joint Venture Partner: Additional Steps and Nuances to Take in Negotiating and Acquiring an SOE JV Partner
- Ensuring Effective Post-Merger Integration: How to Prevent Costly Pitfalls in Your Post-Closing Integration Process
- Effectively Resolving M&A Disputes: Arbitration, Litigation, and How to Win Your Case
- Resolving the Unique Challenge of Buying a PE-Owned Entity Upgrade Your Experience Through Interactive Working Group Sessions
Maximize Your Experience Through Interactive Working Group Sessions: These exclusive, highly interactive sessions are tailored for attendees who want to be immersed in the in-depth discussions and obtain detailed information. Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned deal-maker who needs a comprehensive refresher, these sessions will provide invaluable insights into the art of deal making in China.
Workshop A: A Step by Step Guide on M&A IP Valuations in China
Workshop B: Working Group on Minimizing Anti-Corruption Risks