2nd Annual Canadian and Global Anti-Corruption Compliance
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: Metropolitan Toronto
|Event Date/Time: Feb 20, 2013||End Date/Time: Feb 22, 2013|
Given the escalating pressure from the global community for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to strengthen their bribery and anti-corruption enforcement, it is key for any cross-border Canadian company to ensure full compliance with both Canadian and global laws.
The marcus evans 2nd Annual Canadian & Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Conference will build upon the inaugural through expanding on issues of Canadian and global anti-corruption enforcement.
Attending This Conference Will Enable You To:
• Create and manage an anti-corruption compliance program with Scotiabank
• Assess anti-corruption enforcement trends in Canada and globally with Weatherford International
• Conduct prompt and effective internal investigations with Magna International
• Strengthen ongoing employee compliance training programs with Halliburton
• Promote a culture of ethics within the organization with Teekay Corporation
Two Pre-Conference Workshops on February 20, 2013:
Pre-Conference Workshop A: Expand and Strengthen your Global Compliance Program led by Brent Molesky, Vice President of Legal and Frank McShane, Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Ethics at Talisman Energy
Pre-Conference Workshop B: Conduct Thorough Due-Diligence for Third Parties led by Hentie Dirker, Regional Compliance Officer at Siemens Canada