2nd Annual Chicago Algorithmic Trading Conference
Organization: OptionsCity Software
Venue: W Chicago City Center
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (CST)||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (CST)|
The 2nd Annual Chicago Algorithmic Trading Conference offers an afternoon of sessions detailing the hottest technical topics in the financial community. Algorithmic developers are leading the charge in a trading environment that is changing faster than ever before. Expand and challenge your knowledge base at versatile presentations and interactive panel discussions from leading algorithmic trading and development experts. Harness cutting-edge ideas from industry peers and take an exclusive look inside the summary of Automated Trader's Global Trading Trends Survey. The day wraps up with an industry networking reception that includes an open bar and hors d’oeuvres.
Who Should Attend:
- Algorithmic Traders
- Quantitative Analysts
- Financial Technology Professionals
- Developing Algorithmic Trading in Java
- Criteria for a Successful Algorithmic Trading Operation
- Automated Trader Algorithmic Trading Survey Report
- Algo Development Workshop
- And More!
- For a description of sponsorship opportunities or more information about this event, contact Sarah McNabb at +1 312.906.7831