2nd Annual HR Excellence 2013
Organization: Allan Lloyds Group
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2013 / 3:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 17, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
Explore the latest trends and innovations in HR shared by the HR experts from Barclays, The Coca-Cola Company, Nokia, Carrefour, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit, Sanofi to name just few. In two days you will learn how to put technologies together with social media and offer organizations an opportunity to do things better, faster, cheaper and in more flexible way and how to deal with HR components like leadership, employee engagement, corporate culture, organization design and change management.
For more information on the event download event brochure here.
As the global business landscape continues to evolve, the challenges remain and intensify in many countries. Businesses are looking for sustainble growth and their targets are more demanding than ever. Human resources require increased attention, especially in this fast-growing environment. Global challenges will sharply occur HR in a wide range of issues for years to come.
Organizational performance is enhanced through the strategic management of HR and companies with the best talent win. Find out how to find, attract and retain the best workforce. Explore the best practices how to put technologies together with social media – this will enable the organization to offer opportunities to do things better, faster, cheaper and in more flexible way.
Join 2nd Annual HR Excellence and learn how to deal with HR components like leadership, employee engagement, corporate culture, organization design and change management from the HR experts from the most influencial companies.
Why should you attend:
- Hear to best practices on workforce planning, linking workforce planning to business strategy and how to deal with lost reputation and trust building from CHROs, Vice Presidents, Directors and Global Heads from the most influential companies
- Find out how to use thehigh potential programs to support succession
- Optimize your compensation management, transformation and change management according to latest trends proved to be the most effective shared at the event
- Explore the latest trends in active recruiting, retention of employees, virtual leadership-long distance managing
- Update yourself on the strong internationalization process, geografical extension, mobile workforce
- Join healthy discussions on new trends and innovations in HR with the senior HR officers