Internal communicators are faced with the challenge to create effective messages which drive engagement to a workforce that has been through the large scale changes ranging from economic impacts to the organization to business transformations and organizational milestones.
Leveraging available technologies, while structuring the right content to the right audience through various channels, will drive organizational unity and build solid culture.
While addressing these issues, the 2nd Annual Internal Communications & Situational Messaging Conference will build upon this foundation through a discussion of the strategies and insights needed to reach and engage diverse internal populations within the enterprise.
This conference is being framed to take the delegation beyond traditionally siloed internal communication practices to a fully integrated platform deployed across the enterprise to discover leading edge processes and repeatable methodologies for situational messaging that successfully informs and engages the workforce.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Institute a fully integrated internal communications practice to establish consistency across the enterprise
- Leverage social media and mobile platforms to enhance internal communication effectiveness
- Redesign and deploy an Intranet system that achieves the digital strategy of the organization
- Determine proper channels and mediums of communication to achieve enhanced engagement with multi-generational internal audiences
- Design an analytics practice that reports out fluctuations in key business indicators that influence internal communications strategies and initiatives
- Realize how reward and recognition can be central to the delivery of the employee value proposition
- Establish repeatability in internal situational messages with a persona base understanding of the audiences and regimented processes to determine voice and level of information needed
- Accomplish optimized performance during organizational change transition through consistent and compelling messaging
- Install reliable communication channels with those employees not supported by traditional communication channels
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear what previous marcus evans participants have to say about our Internal Communications Conferences:
"Overall content of conference was very engaging and helpful; I definitely learned a few things I can take back to my job today." - Reebok
"marcus evans consistently provides an informative professional environment where professionals can share stories and ideas - a rare treat." - Eddie Bauer
"This conference, more than anything, made me feel proud to work in Internal Communication. Being around such intelligent, bright & passionate people has given me a spark to go back and do something great." - Vacation Club