2nd Annual Small & Midscale LNG Conference
Organization: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 19, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Unlock the Keys to Asia’s Small & Midscale LNG Project Delivery
IBC Asia’s critically acclaimed 2nd Annual Small & Midscale LNG Conference is back! This year’s event will be the prime meeting point for small & midscale LNG stakeholders to gather, align and explore commercialization opportunities in Asia’s growing small & midscale LNG sector.
What’s New in 2013?
- Investment opportunities in Asia’s small & midscale LNG sector
- Developing synergies and stakeholders’ alignment for small and midscale LNG project takeoff
- Virtual pipeline innovations for small and midscale LNG distribution
- Economics of small scale liquefaction plants in Asia
- Small scale LNG exploration and production
- LNG bunkering and development roadmap in Asia
- LNG prospects as a vehicle fuel
- Small scale shipping designs and innovations
Top 5 ‘Must-Attend’ Reasons
- Hear from Asia’s leading small and midscale LNG developers in Indonesia, India and China
- Explore LNG sources for small and midscale projects
- Network with movers and shakers of Asia’s small and midscale LNG sector
- Learn from international project developers on their small and midscale LNG experience
- Participate in interactive discussions on what it takes to commercialize small and midscale LNG projects in Asia.