2nd Annual Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation
Organization: University of Pittsburgh
|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2012 / 7:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2012 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 15, 2012|
Please join us for this exciting event and interact with renowned researchers and clinicians in Regenerative Rehabilitation, an emerging field that brings discoveries in tissue engineering and cellular therapies to the benefit of patients, while stimulating innovative approaches for physicians and physical therapists.
- Are clinicians ready to make the most out of these Regenerative Medicine therapies?
- Are scientists incorporating feedback from clinicians applying these revolutionary therapies in their research projects?
Experience the opportunity to attend special introductory sessions on Regenerative Medicine, presentations delivered by key speakers in Regenerative Rehabilitation and highly interactive and translational plenary sessions.
During this course, participants will:
- Discover integrated methods to enhance tissue healing and regeneration through the application of clinically available rehabilitation approaches.
- Understand the principles of regenerative medicine and how rehabilitation will interface with this state-of-the-art technology for optimal patient recovery.
- Participate in novel interactions with clinicians, researchers and therapists through formal and informal networking activities.
This program includes:
- Mechanotransduction as a Tool in Tissue Healing
- Current controversies in Regenerative Medicine
- The Impact of Rehabilitation on Cellular Therapies
- Regenerative Rehabilitation in Military Medicine
- Training the Transplant: Implications for the Treatment of Neurological Pathologies
- Regenerative Rehabilitation in Education
- Clinical Innovations in Regenerative Rehabilitation: sessions on brain computer interfaces, biological scaffolds and modeling of inflammation
- Poster session and industry exhibits
Registration fees vary.