2nd BALTIC HPC & CLOUD COMPUTING CONFERENCE
Venue: Riga Business School
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 13, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 20, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
We are glad to invite you to join us for 2nd Baltic HPC and Cloud Computing conference in Riga from 12-13.09.2013. This year we prepare lot of new topics and speakers about HPC and Cloud computing innovative use and services , such us Methods for Quantum Computing by professor Andris Ambainis and Mathworks Matlab in Parallel Computing environment. We are happy to announce our new format of preconference workshops for Matlab, CUDA, EMC and RITTAL on 10-11.09.2013 and more workshops will be announced soon!
Reasons to attend:
- A great venue for networking – leading HPC and Cloud Computing community members from New Nordic - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden and Russia as well.
- Unmatched access to finest minds from Baltics, Scandinavia and Russia
- Latest HPC and Cloud Computing information that you can apply when you return to work
- Source of inspiration for new ideas and practical use of HPC and Cloud Computing
- Practical use of HPC and Cloud Computing in 21st Century Science and Business
- Practical workshops from leading HPC and Cloud Computing vendors
- Your next customer or business partner could be there
- Meet with leading specialists and solve your HPC or Cloud Computing issues on spot
- Share your ideas and knowledge – still available couple slots for speakers!
- Riga is an architectural pearl of the Baltics!
Prof. Andris Ambainis Director of Doctoral Study Program in Computing at University of Latvia
Latest conference information will be available on conference webpage: www.baltic-hpc.eu
Online registration is available!
Conference organized by Riga Technical University, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Balticscantech and Baltic HPC Association.