2nd Evolving Practice of Ophthalmology Middle East Conference 2015 (EPOMEC2015)
Organization: Samaya Hospital
Venue: Conrad Dubai
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2015 / 3:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2015 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)|
Samaya Hospital, UAE announces the 2nd EPOMEC 2015 conference which will be held from 26 - 28 March at Conrad Hotel, Dubai, UAE. The first conference was held successfully in Abu Dhabi in 2014 and saw an attendance of over 500 delegates, providing a platform for delegates to share their expertise in order to develop and facilitate ongoing collaborations and studies in the field. This year’s conference will be focusing on 3D near live surgery for the first time in the Middle East, interactive sessions with digital voting and roundtable discussions with international and regional experts.
Join us in Dubai, UAE for three days of innovative, cutting-edge presentations and near live surgeries, as we bring together world and regional leaders, colleagues and healthcare professionals in the field of Ophthalmology for an outstanding networking experience.
- Recognize opportunities for improved patient safety initiatives to prevent patient care accidents.
- Recognize the role of ophthalmologists in treating eye disease on a global scale.
- Diagnose and manage the patience with functional vision loss.
- Improve diagnostic skills, discuss treatment options, and integrate updated protocols.
- Describe current issues affecting global eye health and eye banking.
Who Should Attend
- Other Allied Health Professionals