2nd Internal Controls and DCAA Audits for Government Contractors
|Event Date/Time: Oct 08, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2013|
The marcus evans 2nd Internal Controls and DCAA Audits for Government Contractors Conference will provide federal contractors and subcontractors with strategies to effectively manage the complex issues they face in complying with the “Code of Business Ethics and Conduct” and managing the DCAA audit process. Attendees will obtain the necessary tools to ensure government compliance and reduce their organization’s exposure to the catastrophic expenses and dangers that result from a DCAA compliance audit.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference will Enable You to:
- Review recent policies and procedures when granting DCAA access to contractor internal audit reports
- Effectively monitor subcontractors to comply with the DCAA
- Improve collaboration with DCAA and DCMA during an audit to minimizesetbacks
- Manage internal controls for improved compliance throughout the organization
- Explore techniques for achieving and maintaining compliant internal business systems
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive access to speaker presentations post-event.