3rd Annual Consumer Insights in New Product Design and Delivery (COIN2013)
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: The Westin Colonnade
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013|
While most organizations have accepted the need to go beyond traditional research practices and leverage cutting-edge tactics to elicit in-context insights, establishing a structured process for employing these methods throughout the product design and delivery process remains a challenge. With the shortened lifecycle of products market leaders have recognized the need for a rapid, consumer-centric innovation process that includes repeatable methods to identify emerging trends. In addition, while companies build their consumer insights programs, the need for an efficient mean of communicating the information gained from these new strategies and tactics is essential for the success of their competitive research initiatives.
Building on the success of the marcus evans innovation conference series, the 3rd Annual Consumer Insights in New Product Design & Delivery Conference will move delegates beyond the limitations of traditional market research by allowing them to discover groundbreaking methodologies that will enable them to deliver timely and actionable recommendations based on sound insights and market intelligence, while exploring proven strategies to carry these recommendations to market.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
· Realize the necessity of a structured insights/market research process that efficiently communicates meaningful recommendations across the enterprise
· Develop a skill set for identifying trends that will grow opinion and intuition into a testable methodology and thought leadership
· Analyze groundbreaking methods of consumer understanding research to uncover the unarticulated drivers of evolving market segments
· Cultivate a consumer-centric organizational culture that incorporates the voice of the customer across the product development pipeline
· Exploit the deployment of cutting edge ethnographic and design thinking initiatives to stimulate the innovation pipeline
· Formulate strategies to anticipate the needs of evolving customer segments
· Structure a method for discerning meaningful takeaways from a growing pool of available trend data
· Recognize the importance of defining organizational needs that enable the enterprise to determine appropriate vendors and partners that will provide key insights
· Engage new customer groups at the front end of design and delivery processes
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear from previous Delegates to our Innovation Series Conferences:
“Intimate setting and case-study approach is a welcome change to big box conferences. I’ve learned much more from my peers in this type of forum and was able to create niche networking relationships.” – Global Innovation and Insights Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
“An effective intimate session to inspire new thinking about innovation from the different perspectives and experiences represented by speakers and particiapants.” – Head, Creative Center, Future Business at Bayer
“The marcus evans…Innovation Conference opened my eyes to the process and organizational structures being implemented by our direct competitors to advance innovation in their organizations.” – Director, Research & Development at ConAgra