3rd Annual European Gas Forum 2013
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: Marriott Prague
|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 05, 2013|
Global and regional developments are having significant impact on the European gas market. The U.S. production; rising gas demand of Asian countries; clean technologies; infrastructure projects or resources of the Caspian and Black Sea region, these are all the issues of utmost importance. Despite many favourable characteristics of gas as the cleanest fossil fuel or back-up energy source, the role of gas in the European energy mix is unclear.
Join us at 3rd Annual European Gas Forum 2013, a prestigious strategic conference, to discuss current challenges that the European gas industry faces.
- What is the future role of gas in Europe?
- Which infrastructure projects have the most strategic importance?
- Which kind of technologies and infrastructure is best to invest in?
- Will Europe take part in the Golden Age of Gas?
- "Business Card Meet&Greet"
- 9+ hours full of networking
- Focused Round-table discussion
- 2 Panel discussions
- Case studies
FIND YOUR REASONS TO ATTEND
- Understand the drivers of current developments
- Assess the impact of regulatory provisions
- Analyse recent gas discoveries in Europe, close areas and its implications
- Find out what infrastructure projects have the most significant strategic importance
- Learn about new clean technologies that can boost gas use
- Examine investment opportunities
- Benefit from first-hand information from leading experts
- Enhance cross-border cooperation
- Network with your peers from the industry and create new business relationships