3rd Annual Global HR Forum on Engaging Employee Experience
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: Renaissance Wien
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013|
The 2-day event with a built-in Masterclass session is designed for HR and business leaders who want to gain or retain their competitive edge through engaging their senior and future workforce. Expert speakers will highlight topics such as leading strategies to retain and motivate, tapping on the social media advantage, and many more. The event will also focus on real-life applications of lead practices and insightful case studies.
Key learning points:
- ‘People appreciation of people’ Philosophy
- Leading Strategies to Retain and Motivate
- Tapping on the Social Media Advantage
- Engaging the Digital Generation
- Overcoming Conflicts and Challenges when Juniors are In Charge...
- Re-Engage Silver Talents
- Engaging Employees at the Workplace of 2020
- Recognizing the Early Warning Signs and Addressing Employee Concerns
- Handling Diversity while Creating a Culture of Inclusion & Retention
- Resolving the Recognition vs. Compensation Dilemma