|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
INNOVATION, CUSTOMER CENTRICITY AND PERSONALISATION are the watchwords for best-in-class retail banking businesses in Asia Pacific today. The 3rd Annual Retail Banking Asia Pacific conference aims to address these challenges and at the same time analyze the present status and current trends that are influencing the growth of the retail banking sector.
The conference will focus on:
- Engaging with tomorrow's customers
- Tapping into the virtual world of opportunities
- Leveraging customer engagement for business growth through branch
- CRM – The enabler and differentiator
- 20+ expert speakers, 20+ resourceful topics and 7 interactive discussion panels
- Sessions divided into 2 streams covering Core banking and Digital Banking issues.
- Guru Panel with key C-level decisions makers from Asia's most innovative banks
- Case studies by Standard Chartered and Alliance and many more