3rd Annual Software for Medical Devices Europe (SDMD Europe)
Organization: Healthcare IQ
Venue: To be confirmed
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013|
2012/13 sees changes to many industry standards (and some regulations), with no one place where professionals can get easy updates.
With new developments in both regulations and technology in the fields of agile development, human factors engineering (usability) and device interoperability and security, join us at the 3rd Annual Software Design for Medical Devices Europe in Munich, Germany, and develop your strategy for 2013.
Highlights of this year’s summit include:
- A ‘hands-on’ and interactive forum, designed to maximise the learning and networking opportunities of the meeting
- Practical case studies and exclusive manufacturer insights on current trends including usability, agile, software testing and changing standards/regulations
- External industry perspectives to help you think a little more ‘outside the box’, featuring an agile case study from Texas Instruments
- World-leading speakers and facilitators, from medical device manufacturers to working group & standards conveners, notified bodies and the FDA
- A full day agile training course, helping you transition from little use or hybrid models to more agile methods in medical device software development
Registrations are now open!
For more information about sessions and the speaker line-up, simply download the event brochure, email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 207 036 1300.