3rd Evolving Practice of Ophthalmology Middle East Conference
Organization: Samaya Hospital
Venue: Conrad Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 24, 2016 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 26, 2016 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)|
The conference is the 2nd largest ophthalmology conference in the MENA region and focuses on the evolution of Ophthalmology practice in the Middle East in the presence of emerging technology and newly available drug treatments.
The 3-day conference will boast a comprehensive scientific program; presenting the latest scientific knowledge, advancements, issues and challenges in the field of ophthalmology.
Key highlights of the conference include:
- Two speakers on stage at the same time with different topics giving audience an opportunity to switch between the two.
- 3D near live surgery & intensive debates.
- Breakfast with experts.
- Interactive sessions with digital voting.
- Roundtable discussions with international experts.
- Provide updated, advanced information on new & improved technology in the field of ophthalmology.
- Feature relevant clinical and scientific lectures from some of the world’s top sub-specialty experts.
- Recognize opportunities for improved patient safety initiatives to prevent patient care accidents.
- Recognize the role of ophthalmologists in treating eye disease on a global scale.
- Improve diagnostic skills, discuss treatment options, and integrate updated protocols.
- Discuss current issues affecting global eye health and eye banking.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!