44th Annual Conference
Organization: Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
Venue: Hyatt Regency Chicago
|Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 14, 2013|
An exciting conference is planned for all nurses, associates, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants who have dedicated themselves to the field of urology. Whether you are office-based, practice in an inpatient, operating room, or home health setting, this conference has something for everyone to advance their skills and knowledge base of urologic care.
- The preconferences this year will focus on advanced practice skills, hands-on potpourri for office urology, and biofeedback training for pelvic floor therapy.
- There will be more exciting pediatric topics covered this year in our concurrent sessions.
- Pharmacology hours have increased with this year’s conference offerings.
- Male and female sexual dysfunction, medical advancements in treatment of castrate resistant prostate cancer, urologic issues that are experienced throughout the lifespan will be presented, and much more!
- We are very excited to have representatives from the United Kingdom presenting during this year’s conference!
SUNA Main Conference Registrants will receive an additional five FREE contact hours! Registrants will have approximately four weeks to complete the online evaluations in the SUNA Online Library and receive the contact hours for the conference sessions they attend on site. After the evaluation deadline, main conference registrants will receive instructions on how to earn their five additional FREE Contact Hours!