Pharmaceutical companies are now reevaluating their health outcomes teams and redefining their priorities and responsibilities. Attendees at the 4th Annual Observational Sciences for Decision-Making Conference can learn about the latest advances regarding health outcomes, including comparative effectiveness research and an increased emphasis on patient-reported outcomes. Delegates will understand the impact of health care reform, such as how accountable care organizers (ACOs) will impact health outcomes and help shift the industry focus to patient-centric drug development.
Leaders will take away key strategies about how to structure their internal HEOR teams to gain the greatest impactand how to plan for the future of the evolving HEOR industry.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Assess the global expectations for health outcomes research and value propositions to determine company strategy
- Understand the increased emphasis on Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) and Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER)
- Focus on the internal HEOR team to understand function and set priorities
- Identify opportunities to strengthen evidence-based medicine and present information to players
- Establish techniques to account for health care reform and a shift to patient-centric medicine
- Implement metrics to measure the data being collected and identifying ways to improve it and help set the drug/product apart from others in the eyes of the payers.
Industry leaders attending this event will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, a panel discussion and case studies. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear what past Delegates have to say about our Life Sciences Conferences:
“Great in-depth coverage of hot topics in an intimate setting that lent itself to excellent discussions.” – Novartis
“One of the best meetings I’ve attended. Excellent organization, topics, and speakers. Overall well done.” – Sanofi-Aventis
“Relevant and useful topics from industry perspective.” - Abbott