4th International Colloids Conference
Venue: Melia Avenida América
|Event Date/Time: Jun 15, 2014||End Date/Time: Jun 18, 2014|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 11, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 07, 2014|
Join us at the 4th International Colloids Conference, which will communicate research at the frontiers of surface design and engineering. The speakers will be world-leading scientists, covering topics in colloids and materials for surface design and surface architecture engineering.
Conference topics include:
- Nanostructured architectures
- Smart particles/surfaces
- Printed and flexible electronics
- Self-assembly of particles/surfaces
- Renewable particle/surface materials
- Food packaging
- Particle/surface coatings
- Particle/surface design for advanced materials and sensors
- Modeling, theory and novel techniques in particle/surface design and engineering
Attendance at this meeting will enable you to:
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers in the expanding and dynamic fields of surface design and engineering
- Gain a deeper understanding of the state-of-the-art of colloid chemistry, materials and interface science relevant to smart particle/surfaces and nanoarchitectures
- Present your latest research in this important field of colloid and interface science, with important applications in different fields ranging from food packaging, advance materials and sensors to flexible electronics.
- Network and discuss your research with prominent scientists, industrial researchers and editors of colloids, surface, films and materials journals.
Speakers announced shortly. Author workshops will be run by Elsevier publishers and editors