4th International Diabetic Foot Conference
Organization: MCI Middle East
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
|Event Date/Time: Nov 14, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2013|
Following the great success of the 3rd International Diabetic Foot Conference, we are proud to announce the 4th edition of this conference with an aim to address the growing global healthcare challenge posed by diabetes-related limb amputations in an evidence-informed, patient–focused, interdisciplinary forum.
- List key risk factors associated with ulceration and amputation
- Discuss the importance of appropriate vascular interventions and their regional and ethnic variations in diabetic foot care
- Recognize the growing importance of the diabetic foot as on international health care problem
- Discuss the role of various technologies and their impact on healing and preventing diabetic foot wounds
- Outline the appropriate use of various offloading techniques in the management and prevention of diabetic foot ulcer
- Outline the basics of appropriate antibiotic care of infected diabetic foot including bio-films and the diagnosis of infection in the diabetic foot
- Cite the fiscal and social impact of diabetic foot ulcers and amputation
- Comprehensive diabetic foot ulcer assessment and wound care
- The importance of nutrition status in treating diabetic foot.
- The importance of the multidisciplinary approach to target the diabetic foot.