4th Sports & Performance Nutrition Platform 2014
Venue: HOTEL LEMP
|Event Date/Time: Apr 01, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 02, 2014 / 4:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
Meet and learn from business leaders from around the world on the current and future business and innovation developments in sports and performance nutrition. This platform will address the industry challenges. The platform is co linked to the FIBO trade show, also in Cologne, 3-6 April 2014.
Let's look at the following challenges and opportunities ...
at Retailing level:
- How to better position the category? Towards mainstream consumers looking for "performance"? Where is the growth and in which area: health driven or sport focussed?
- Where are growth opportunities, category, consumer or product-wise?
in the Industry:
- What are the leading category trends and what is the relevance for marketing the category?
- Where are the growth markets and opportunities globally, in Europe and in some specific markets like; Germany, United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Italy, The Netherlands and in Switzerland
- How will the industry look like in 3-5 years: more consolidation, more mainstream sales, more brand building?
and in the Research arena:
- How to make better products with novel ingredients and technologies?
- How can the mainstream consumer benefit from research for athletes? What are the next breakthroughs?
- Which health claims can give an extra boost to the category?
- Where will personalisation of nutrition, training and food intake meet or not?
Our promise and delivery: High Quality Platform, Great Content & Networking
The 100+ leaders who gathered at 2012 platform, stimulated us again to bridge industry, retail and research and build on the success of the 2011 and 2009 meetings.
Leading companies who were delegates at previous Sports & Performance Nutrition Platforms were e.g.:
- Retail channels: Holland & Barrett, de Tuinen, Gymgrossisten, The Vitaminstore
- Manufacturers: Coca Cola, Mars, Dextro, Maxim, GSK, ON, Powerbar, Atlantic Multipower, Axellus, Nutrisense, Barilla, SiS, Nestle, Pepsico, Lactalis, Glanbia, Uelzena, Adams Food Ingredients, Weider, Bayer, ABC Nutrition
- Ingredient companies: Volac, Solae, Roquette, Lonza, Gelita, FrieslandCampina, and many others