5th Annual Contact Centres Asia 2014 (CCA 2014)
Venue: To Be Confirmed
|Event Date/Time: Mar 25, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 26, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
will be taking place on 25-26 March next year, in Malaysia. Gathering senior contact centre delegates and decision makers across Asia Pacific, the conference will drive the next generation of contact centres though integrated social media, revolutionary technology and top class Asian talent.
5 MAIN THEMES OF THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE
- Redefining Customer Experience How do you keep your customers happy? 1st contact resolution? Multiple touch points? Here’s an idea- what if your customers were their own advisors…redefine customer experience and revamp the value of your contact centre.
- Talent Management: Keeping Your Staff by Keeping Them Happy Last year we helped you reduce attrition in your contact centre, this year we will tell you how to build your staff into great leaders.
- Embracing the Technological Revolution Cloud, data analytic software, online forums, apps-Contact Centre technology is improving at an incredible pace... don’t get left behind!
- Call Centre to Contact Centre: Utilising Social Media Your staff may know how to use social media, but do you know how to measure them? Integrate Twitter, Facebook, email and blogs into your existing channels and measure the rise in customer satisfaction.
- Cutting Cost per Contact Can you keep costs down and customers happy? Discover how to improve the ROI of your contact centre and the increase the value of your staff.