5th Annual IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition (PinkASIA13)
Organization: Pink Elephant
|Event Date/Time: Sep 09, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 10, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Pink Elephant’s annual events are globally recognised as the world’s premier IT Service Management conferences. Our program is content rich and comprehensive covering a vast array of subjects from all across the ITSM spectrum, including ITIL®. Whether you’re looking for a strategic, tactical, or operational perspective – we’ve got you covered! In fact, this is one main reason why so many organisations bring entire teams! Join us for "Knowledge Translated Into Results" – our next conference theme. We’ll show you how to go beyond just theory to achieve true business value and outcomes.
Attend “The best conference in the industry”
Pink has the undisputed reputation for developing an unsurpassed line-up of speakers and meaningful subject matter. As a result of our unwavering commitment, we are very proud to present what is widely acknowledged as the most content rich program in the industry.
The Conference program has been expanded this year to include multiple concurrent tracks covering 4 major themes – “IT Leadership & Strategic Management”, “Pink University”, “Discussion Forums” & “IT Service Management Case Studies”. Sessions will focus on IT governance and IT Service Management best practices, tools and strategies.
Who Should Attend? There's something for everyone in the comprehensive and power-packed program.
- IT Directors, VPs
- IT Service & Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- ITIL Process Owners
- Senior Support Analysts
- Quality Managers
- Service Level Manager
- Project/Program Directors and Managers
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best practices according to ITSM and ITIL
- And, anyone who is interested in building and managing a truly business focused IT organisation
- David Lim, Singapore Mountaineer and Motivational Speaker
- Troy DuMoulin, Vice President, Professional Services, Pink Elephant
- Kerry Gilmore, IT Management Consultant, Pink Elephant
- Anil Dissanayake, Director, Professional Services, Pink Elephant
- John Paul Andrade, Business Development Manager, Mproof International
- Christopher Dean, CEO, PureShare, Inc.
- Gary Wang, Director, Solutions Consulting, FrontRange Solutions Asia Pacific
- Mark Hywood, Project Director, Focus on Business
- Mayda Lim, Head of Support Global Support Desk & Asia, Thomson Reuters
- Yvonne Leong, Service Level Performance & Process Manager, BP Business Service Centre Asia Sdn Bhd
- Kurt Bergman, Chief Operations Officer Asia Pacific & Japan, Getronics APAC
- David Murray, IT Director, Global Infrastructure Transformation, Honeywell Information Technology Services
- Chakib Abi-Saab, Chief Information Officer, Bumi Armada Berhad