5th Annual Next Generation Dx Summit
Venue: Hyatt Regency Washington DC
|Event Date/Time: Aug 20, 2013||End Date/Time: Aug 22, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 19, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 19, 2013|
The Next Generation Dx Summit (Enabling Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Cancer Molecular Markers to Guide Therapy, Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, Companion Diagnostics, Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells) is designed to bring together all of the major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics. This year, we have assembled an impressive faculty of speakers from industry, government, and leading academic institutions. This meeting will showcase improvements in technology research and development with an emphasis on applications in the clinic and commercialization. Plan to hear what the industry leaders are saying about future market opportunities and network with your peers this August 20-22 in Washington, DC.
- Chong H. Ahn, Ph.D., Mitchell P. Kartalia Chair and Professor, Microsystems and BioMEMS Laboratory, School of Electronics and Computing Systems, University of Cincinnati
- Randy Allen, Ph.D., Manager, Corporate Relations, Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Andrew J. Armstrong, M.D., Associate Professor, Medicine and Surgery, Duke Cancer Institute, Divisions of Medical Oncology and Urology, Duke University
- J. Carl Barrett, Ph.D., Vice President, Translational Sciences Onc iMed, AstraZeneca
- Keith F. Batchelder, M.D., CEO, Genomic Healthcare Strategies
- John F. Beeler, Ph.D., Director, Theranostics & Business Development, bioMerieux
- Chiara Bell, Founder and CEO, CareTicker
- Kenneth J. Bloom, M.D., CMO, Clarient, Inc.
- Aaron D. Bossler, M.D., Ph.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Director Molecular Pathology Laboratory and Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship Program, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and Co-Chair, AMP Economic Affairs Committee
- Roslyn A. Brandon, Ph.D., Co-Founder, President & CEO Immunexpress
- Jeremy Bridge-Cook, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Research & Development, Luminex
- John P. Burke, M.D., Chief, Division of Clinical Epidemiology & Infectious Diseases, Intermountain Medical Center and LDS Hospital, & Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Utah
- Mitchell I. Burken, M.D., Medicare Medical Director, Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Scott Cameron, M.D., Ph.D., Oncology Director, Clinical Research Physician, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
- Karen C. Carroll, M.D., Professor of Pathology and Medicine; Director, Division of Medical Microbiology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Jeffrey Chalmers, Ph.D., Professor, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Ohio State University
Visit our website to see a full speaker list.
Current exhibitors include:
- Adhesives Research
- Base Pair Biotechnologies
- Biosearch Technologies
- Capital Biosciences, Inc.
- KMC Systems
- microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
- Norgen Biotek Corporation
- OriGene Technologies
- Quorum Consulting
- Randox Laboratories
- thinXXS Microtechnology