5th APacCHRIE Youth Conference 2014
Organization: Taylor's University
|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2014||End Date/Time: May 24, 2014|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 21, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2014|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 21, 2014|
We are pleased to announce the upcoming “5th APacCHRIE Youth Conference 2014”, to be organized by Taylor’s University, Subang Jaya, Malaysia from 21st to 24th May 2014, and welcome all undergraduate students in the field of hospitality and tourism to participate in this event. The theme of the conference is “Motivation – Action – Knowledge – Achievement – No Boundaries”. It highlights future leadership qualities pertinent to Generation Y leaders, to succeed in the booming tourism and hospitality industry.
Call For Papers
The conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to tourism and hospitality. The conference organizers invite poster presentations relevant to research project, research proposal, or reviews, in the following categories:
- Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Food Service Management
- Events Management
- Other papers related to the theme of the Conference.
Who Should Attend?
- Undergraduate students in tourism/hospitality management
(For Undergraduates Only)
- Abstract (one (1) page, typed, single-spaced and maximum 350 words) should be submitted for review and selection.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the research work (project/thesis) and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- The paper is reviewed based on the quality of the abstract. Thus, ensure a complete abstract is submitted.
- Authors should write their name and indicate their affiliation (e.g. university name, country) only below the title of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the Easychair system
- All the abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Paper Review Committee.