6th Annual GDI APAC: Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia 2013
Venue: Amara Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 05, 2013||Time: 17:00:00(GMT +8:00 hours)|
The 6th Annual Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia-Pacific 2013 will bring together senior GEOINT top-level decision-makers, policy-makers, key influencers, and operational end-users to address best practice solutions for obtaining high-quality data and will discuss specifics on how large volumes of information can be transformed into action, integrating intelligence from multiple sources to form a real-time, reliable operating picture.
In 2013, the 6th Annual Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia-Pacific summit will let you:
- MAP THE TOPOLOGY: Enhance your knowledge on how regional agencies are using GIS to support mission planning, command-and-control and tactical operations
- IDENTIFY: How your geospatial processes can be cost-effectively improved and optimised
- GEOREFERENCE: Learn more on the regional marketplace! We will introduce you to buyers and what they are looking for
- COORDINATE: Discover new strategies for combining multiple data types and formats efficiently to create an accurate operating picture
- DON'T REMOTE SENSE WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE TO - Meet fellow geospatial experts in-person and create meaningful business relationships!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or at +65 6722 9388.