6th Annual International Research and Practical Conference NASD on ECONOMIC AND LEGAL CHALLENGES 201
Organization: The National Academy of Scientific Development (NASD)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 12, 2016||End Date/Time: Jan 12, 2016|
We invite you to participate in the 6th International NASD Conference on Economic and Legal Challenges 2016
The event will be held distantly on January 12, 2016 in L'viv, Ukraine.
Following the conference the abstracts will be published in NASD journal “Scientific Challenges” (ISSN 2411-3506).
Within the framework of the conference participants may work in the following thematic sections: 1. Theory and history of law, philosophy of law.
2. Constitutional law of Ukraine and foreign countries, administrative and financial law, administrative procedure, information law.
3. Civil, commercial law and procedure, family law, private international law.
4. Criminal procedure and criminalistics, criminal law and criminology, penal law.
5. Labour law and social security law.
6. The land, agricultural, environmental and natural resource law.
7. The economic theory, econometrics and statistics. 8. Finance, banking and insurance.
9. Marketing and strategic management, international economic activity.
10. Management, HR and operational management.
To participate in the Conference, the following must be sent: 1. Application for participation in the conference in the form specified below; 2. A copy of abstracts in digital format;
3. Scanned (photographed or screened) copy of the registration fee payment receipt. The above materials must be received by 23:00 hours. January 12, 2016 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org